Stockroom Supervisor | Pull & Bear
• To support the management team with security to minimise stock loss and action plans accordingly.
• To be actively involved in the Sale preparation process.
• To ensure an effective replenishment that complies with the company policy.
• Responsible for the stockrooms organisation (standards, layout, efficiency)
• Responsible for stockroom devices (PDA's and iPods, a good 25R practices and routine and works alongside with the Commercial team.
• Responsible for planning stockroom initiatives to come up with solutions to overcome capacity issues.
• To manage delivery productivity in line with Company targets
• To manage and oversee the complete delivery process across the three sections and react to unexpected circumstances when necessary.
• To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store.
• To be aware of the risks employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and Company procedures to overcome them
• To promote work routines and environment to enhance the welfare of the Teams.
• To actively communicate, verbal and written, with the General services team to ensure maintenance issues are reported and incidences reported until sorted.
• To be responsible for the training of the delivery and stockroom teams
• To participate in performance reviews for employees
• Effective, consistent and regular communication, verbal and written, with other DYs and GM.
• Drive all aspects of the KPI to meet targets and plan accordingly with the rest of the management team.
• To ensure team schedules are done to maximise the coverage of all the sections in the store.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
You may also like You may also like