Retail Supervisor 30hrs | POLICE
Salary £11.00 p/h
Hours: Full time – 30 hours with possible overtime offered
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To support the management team.
- Manage the store in the managers absence.
- Communicate and motivate team members to deliver targets and operational success of the store.
- Drive and achieve KPI's.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
The Desired Experience/Skills
- Years of Experience: 1+ Years as a retail supervisor/key holder within a fashion lifestyle brand, multiple branded or high-profile independent retailer.
- Excellent spoken and written command of English.
- High level of personal energy to help drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Trend aware, fashion conscious and well presented at all times
- Understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programmes
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or hand your CV in store on Level 1