Givenchy Fragrance Consultant | H Beauty
Since its creation in 1957 by Hubert de Givenchy, the House of Givenchy has become renowned for refined designs enriched with a touch of fantasy. The creation of the Givenchy Fragrance Division in 1957, was inspired by Hubert de Givenchy’s opinion that fragrance was the crowning touch of fashion and the most sensual expression of a woman’s personality. His first fragrance “L’interdit” was inspired and dedicated to his muse Audrey Hepburn. We are looking for individuals with talent, passion and an artistic flair, dedicated to luxury customer service to become part of this iconic brand as:
Fragrance Consultant (37.5 hrs) H Beauty Lakeside
As an Account Manager, you are a brand ambassador and expert on make-up, skincare and fragrance. Through your engaging style, you will drive business, and through coaching and leading the Beauty Consultants, ensure targets are achieved.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
• To achieve retail sales targets in total and by product group.
• Ensure all customers are offered the level of guidance as required by the Company in the application and benefits of its product.
• Ensure the counters are merchandised to the highest level through regular maintenance of all point of sale materials, factice, showcards, testers and tester stands.
• All Company documentation to be completed neatly, accurately and on time.
• Ensure stock levels are maintained to agreed levels in the correct product mix and identify slow moving products to improve retail sell through.
• Must be available to support all major sales and marketing activities in store and take part in out of store / after store hours events.
• Always work to standards set by the Company and follow both the Company and store rules and regulations.
The successful applicant will be:
• Demonstrated ability of working within a team
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Previous experience within the industry would be an advantage
If you feel you match our vision, or know someone who does, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com