Customer Service Advisor | Specsavers
Salary Competitive basic, dependent on experience
Number of vacancies: 3
Hours: Full time or Part time available
Wage/Salary: Competitive basic, dependent on experience. As you progress in your development, learning and knowledge your salary will increase to reflect this progression. Pension scheme available for all eligible colleagues
Job Description: Our roles at Specsavers are not your ordinary retail positions - you will join the team as a Customer Service Advisor bringing your valued retail experience and customer service knowledge to meet the caring values and optical expertise of our brand, making sure every patient receives the best experience in our stores.
We are looking for someone with a strong background of providing a pro-active and first-class customer experience, a real desire when it comes to customer care & availability to communicate politely and professionally with all customers and colleagues.
You'll be responsible for assisting customers and ensuring the best customer journey throughout:
- Dealing with enquiries both face to face and over the telephone
- Providing support with booking appointments
- Offering a warm welcome from the moment they walk through the door
- Listening to their requirements and assisting with frame style advice
- Helping to guide them through our offers and products to ensure the right choice for them
- Processing customer collections and ensuring fit and comfort are checked accurately
As a business that provides itself on providing supported development and exciting long-term careers, previous Optical experience is not essential - you'll receive all the training needed and we will support you to develop your knowledge of the optical world, such as: Pre-screening patients, measuring frames, dispensing single vision, bifocal and varifocal lenses, whilst working towards NHS procedures and our own high standards.
If you are interested in applying for this role please hand your CV in store or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com